GE 25865GE3 Cordless Phone Reviews

Product: 2-line Cordless Phone

Model: 25865GE3

Manufacturer: GE

Request: I am looking for product reviews of the GE 25865GE3 2-line 5.8ghz digital expandable cordless phone system with answering and caller id/call waiting...

Karen from Fort Wayne, IN

I haven't had any experience with the particular model that you mention, but I do have a GE cordless phone with one phone line and 2 on the base, and the other in an additional charger. I have had it since May about 8 months, and the charger for my second handset has stopped working. It is still under warranty, however, if I want to use the warranty, I must box up the complete unit with both handsets, the base unit and the extra charger and pay the postage to return it. I was going to call them and ask why I couldn't just return the faulty charger, but there is no possible way to talk to a real person at their toll free number. So I decided to email them. Their site is so complicated by flashy extras, that after almost 10 minutes, I was still waiting for it to load so that I could find the address to email them. So I gave up. But I know that when I replace the phone, I will not be buying a GE. In the meantime, I just have been putting the second phone on the base to charge it, and then it is good to go for a few days. Especially if I don't have to make or take any calls. I only use it when I am outdoors or in my nearby workshop, so this should work for me. And another thing, I would have had to buy a new phone also, because mine would have been shipped off and they tell you about a 6 week wait. Warranties are rather useless, I think, if customer service is not good.

Harlean from Arkansas

If Circuit City sells it, check out their web site. You can read real reviews from actual buyers.

Consumer Advice Product Reviews ElectronicsJanuary 22, 2007
Oreck Cordless Speed Iron
Oreck Cordless Iron Reviews
Phone Holder
Making a Phone Holder for a Cordless Phone
Cell Phone User Making call with Card
Saving Money on Phone Cards
Cordless Stick Vacuums
Cordless Stick Vacuums Reviews