Uses for Nutella

Can anyone give me suggestions for using Nutella?

By Barbara from Boerne, TX

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I've been using it as a small treat by dipping soda crackers in it with a small amount of nutella on and enjoying a small nibble.

My kids love it when I buy the store crescent rolls and unroll them individually, spread nutella on them, sprinkle with mini chocolate chips, roll them up as directed and bake. I think I bake them a little longer than the directions say, but I just check on them frequently until they look golden. This is our version of choc. crescents. It is a special treat at my house, usually for the first day of school's after school snack. Enjoy.

Go to foodnetwork.com, type in nutella recipes. Offers a variety of recipes.

Either food.com or allrecipes.com have a great recipe for nutella cake. I made it for my son's birthday and it was a huge hit! Absolutely delicious.

Make filling for pairs of plain cookies or crackers,sandwiching the Nutella between them. Fill cake layers, make cupcakes, hollow out a center hole 1/2 way in center of cake, fill with Nutella, put the reserved cake bit back on top and ice the cupcake. I would even try using the Nutella to marbleize a white layer cake or pound cake mix. Ice plain cookies on the outside too and add sprinkles; use in s'mores in place of chocolate.

I like Nutella and peanut butter sandwiches. Sometimes I add a little bit of honey and/or sliced bananas. Depending on my mood, I either eat them as-is, or I pan fry them like you would grilled cheese.

Use Nutella like you would use Peanut Butter. I make sandwiches, put it on pancakes, toast and just eat it right from the jar by the spoonfuls. Nutella is made from Hazelnuts where Peanut Butter is made from Peanuts.

I spread on chocolate covered graham crackers, then put a scoop of coffee ice cream on one and top with the other. A wonderful ice cream sandwich. Good enough for company!

Make your own: one can sweetened condensed milk, 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips, 1 stick of butter, melt in microwave 40 second intervals stirring until smooth. Add 1 tsp vanilla. To make it "Nutella" add 1/2 tsp hazelnut poweder. Mmmm.

Nutella can be melted in micro & poured on ice cream too! Yum!

Nutella on Bread
Tips and Recipes Using Nutella
Food and Recipes Food Tips AdviceSeptember 13, 2010
metal burner covers
Uses for Burner Covers
Uses for Juicer Pulp
Uses for Juicer Pulp
What Is Nutella?
What Is Nutella?
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 4:16:47 PM on 10.0.2.167 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.