Asking My Best Friend to Morp

I really need a good idea to ask my best friend to morp! I want to go with him as best friends, not as like a date. Please any ideas?

By Sam from Salt Lake City, UT

What is morp?

Morp is Prom spelled backwards. It is where the girl asks the guy, like a Sadie Hawkins dance.

I would just ask him outright. I think that people go way too far overboard on the "surprise" asking to dances, which makes it harder to deal with if someone declines. If you make a big deal, he might think that you do like him and aren't asking as a friend. Better to be direct and honest. I'm sure you will both have a great time!

I agree with Jess. Just tell him you would like him to take you as a friend. What can he say, "No, we're not friends"?

I agree with Jess and Suntydt. He's your best friend so say "Would you like to come to Morp with me as my friend?"

Holidays and Parties Parties School DancesOctober 1, 2010
Best Friends
Gift Ideas for Your Best Friend
A young woman grieving.
Helping a Grieving Friend or Relative
A girl with her prom date.
Asking a Guy to Prom
female hand shaving legs
Asking Your Parents to Let You Shave