CleaningCoupons

Clorox Ready Mop Coupons

I would like to get coupons for the Clorox mop and cleaning pads that are used with it. Where can I get these?

By Peggy from Cincinnati, OH

Anonymous

I don't believe Clorox currently has a Ready Mop coupon online. Perhaps you can find one in your weekly newspaper.

You might consider instead which will save you tons of money in the long run. A microfiber mop; www.qvc.com; Don Aslett offers a swivel head one that comes now with 5 mop heads, no need to even use chemicals with these. I do put a drop or two of vinegar as it is antiseptic and I run around barefoot a lot! These go on and off just like velcro, and just remove and toss in the wash. You can't use bleach or dry in the dryer using fabric softener though.

Microfiber was created to be used without chemicals at all. They have 200,000 dirt and bacteria grabbing dots per square inch. Each one (mop head) will last at least 500 times. These are fantastic to use to wash walls, ceilings, outside on homes etc. Well worth the price! These are what are used in all hospitals, etc.

His motto: "Don't put your cash in the trash!"

I am looking for coupons for the Clorox Ready Mop.

By Maryann from Jacksonville, FL

Answers:

Clorox Ready Mop Coupons

You didn't mention if you meant the mop, the pads or the cleaning solution. I searched a few coupon databases under Clorox, Ready Mop and readymop and did not see any coupons.

You can write or phone the company telling them how well you like their product and ask if they could send you some coupons please:

clorox.com

800-537-2823 is the toll free phone number for Clorox as listed online. Or check your product container to see if listed differently.

If it is something you use often then try registering as they often send special offers: clorox.com (04/11/2010)

By Kaelle