Penny Lane (Norwegian Wood Cat)

Penny Lane is a 7 year old part "Weggie" (Norwegian wood cat). I got my precious Penny in 2004 from a rescue center in NYC ( after a serious surgery and before I had to go through chemo. I wanted a companion to help me through that and has she ever been a good one! She's so loving and sweet.

Penny loves to play fetch with little wiffle balls and pretend mice and sit in my lap while I'm at the computer. Now she's discovering the little lizards of PR (Puerto Rico). She moved here with me and has certainly made my life brighter!

Penny likes watching the street life outside the apartment, chasing lizards (sometimes catching them), laying in my lap, and sleeping next to me. Penny comes to her name and loves to listen to calls on speaker phone.

By julesandpenny

What a beauty she is! Thanks for sharing her with us and I pray you're feeling well now!

What a beautiful girl Penny is!

How fortunate you were to find her just when you needed her!

May the two of you enjoy many long, happy and healthy years together.

She's precious! I love how there are two "Beatles" Pets this week. :)

I have a Norwegian too and she fetches also! Aren't they the sweetest? Bear with me, I'm going to try to attach a picture of her. She's such a clown!

Norwegian Forest Cat
Norwegian Forest Cat Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesApril 4, 2011
Cup Stain on Wood
Removing Cup Rings from Wood Furniture
Cleaning up Mildew From Wood
Removing Mildew from Wood
Hot Cross Buns on Wood Board
Hot Cross Buns Recipes