Norwegian Forest Cat Breed Information and Photos

Category Cat Breeds
These gentle and friendly cats make great pets. This is a guide about Norwegian Forest Cat breed information and photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

Penny Lane is a 7 year old part "Weggie" (Norwegian wood cat). I got my precious Penny in 2004 from a rescue center in NYC (socialtees.com) after a serious surgery and before I had to go through chemo. I wanted a companion to help me through that and has she ever been a good one! She's so loving and sweet.

Penny loves to play fetch with little wiffle balls and pretend mice and sit in my lap while I'm at the computer. Now she's discovering the little lizards of PR (Puerto Rico). She moved here with me and has certainly made my life brighter!

Penny likes watching the street life outside the apartment, chasing lizards (sometimes catching them), laying in my lap, and sleeping next to me. Penny comes to her name and loves to listen to calls on speaker phone.

By jules

Calico cat by window.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 15

Mitten is a 4 year old White Norwegian Forest cat. We adopted Mitten from a cashier at our local KMart who had a new litter of kittens and needed to find homes for them. We took one look at him and we were in love! He was only about 4 weeks old.

Mitten loves playing with laser lights and he is the sweetest of our 4 cats. He constantly seeks out attention and just loves to sit next to you and be petted! He was my very first cat and will always be my baby!

Mitten loves to share our popcorn when we're watching a movie!

By Carrie from Stantonsburg, NC

White cat lying down on bed next to dark colored cat.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

Your Pet's Age
11

Your Pet's Breed
Norwegian Forest Cat

How and when did you get your pet?
He was born in my home. His mom was found by us and she was pregnant and had 4 kittens and we kept him.

What does your pet like to do for fun?
He catches his treats in him paws.

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
He's afraid of mice!

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

My girlfriend from church said that her son and his wife had this kitten that they needed to find a good home for. They had put a picture online and I fell in love with him!

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3