GroomingDogs

Dog Shampoo Question

Has anyone heard anything bad about Hartz shampoo for dogs?

By playerfatchick from Canyon, TX

I've been raising Australian Shepherds for years and have never heard anything bad about Hartz products but I use Adams Flea products, they have never failed me.

I have a Bichon and have been using Hartz Whitener Shampoo for 3 years, my dog's coat is white and silky. He has had no skin or itching problems at all. Hartz products have been around for many years and I believe they are very trustworthy.

Hartz Mountain makes a flea and tick shampoo which I would avoid using on my pets. There's an ingredient in it that is harmful to pets. Check out their product line and see if what you are using has the same ingredient in it that their flea dip has. You can then research the ingredient on the internet and see for yourself why it is not good for pets.

Truth is Hartz Mountain products are notorious of killing thousands of cats, dogs, kittens, puppies and if you go on internet and type boycott Hartz products, you can find tons of information about this deadly products.

http://small-url.com/?kq

http://small-url.com/?ks

I hope links above works.

Also Sergeant's Gold Flea and tick Drops plus other products are dangerous for animals.

www.complaintsboard.com/lfsjjnts/sergeant039s-gold-flea-and-tick-drops-c231741.html

Many people successfully killed fleas on their pets by using Dawn dish washing liquid. Some people mix little vinegar to Dawn dish washing liquid. There are also Diatomaceous or Cedar oil to get rid of flea infestation safely without using deadly products of Hartz. Don't be fooled by other names Hartz mountain company uses to sell products such as 'Long life' and many other names. If Hartz Mountain corporation had conscious, they'd have stopped selling deadly products many years ago. I still remember about Hartz Mountain company's plan to build giant building in state of NJ to sell nothing but fur coats many years back.

People need to read heart breaking stories of pet owners who killed their companion animals by using Hartz Mountain products. Now, please don't tell me nobody warned about Hartz Mountain products. Please join other thousands of people to save our companion animals by spreading message of deadly products of Hartz Mountain. There is petition site of boycott Hartz Mountain for people to sign.

I shampoo my Boxer with baby no tears shampoo.

Her coat is shiny and she has never had a problem with it. Inexpensive at Dollar Store.

I have used Hartz oatmeal shampoo for many years and have not had any problems. It is not a flea shampoo.

I use Hartz on my smooth coat dachshunds with no problem.

When I had my golden retriever I used a people shampoo/conditioner combo because of his long thick hair.

I have had 2 different vets in 2 separate states warn me against using any Hartz product as they have proven them to be fatal to many animals. Contact YOUR vet to see what he/she recommends.

God Bless, Sheila in Decatur, IL

What kind of ingredients are the same in dog shampoo, dawn dishwashing soap, and baby shampoo?

Betty from San Fransisco, CA

Answers:

Dog Shampoo Question

You would have to stand in a store and compare labels. But what you're getting at is they all are supposed to kill fleas? (11/06/2006)

By kidsNclutter

Dog Shampoo Question

I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I use Natural Animal shampoo and it takes care of everything. They have a site and you might be able to find it locally. You shouldn't use anything that's not designed for dogs on their skin. It's too harsh. (11/07/2006)