Dry Dog Shampoo Recipes

Category Grooming
This is a guide about dry dog shampoo recipes. Using a dry shampoo on your dog is a great way to keep them clean between regular baths.

Is it good to use cornstarch on a dog for a dry shampoo? It's in a lot of dry shampoos.

By moe bacon from Bagley, IA

I use equal parts bi carb and cornstarch for my two dogs between baths, just brush it in. It lessens the odours quickly, best done outside.

Not sure about the cornstarch but I keep a spray bottle of white vinegar and water 50/50 mix to quickly get rid of the odors. Just rub with a paper towel or wash cloth after spraying, Watch their eyes. Odors gone in seconds. Another trick I heard and tried is to rub them with dryer sheets to freshen them up. That works too. I love my 4 legged children but they sometimes are less than fresh.