Looking for Barbie Shoes

I have been trying to find Barbie doll shoes of different colors. I need all the colors I can get because I crocheted 62 barbie and display doll outfits with slips and accessories but can't find shoes. I want to display them but they just don't look right without shoes to me. Any help welcome. Thank you.

By Knettles from Folkston, GA

There is a site called Doll Clothes Super Store which has lots of Barbie shoes at 75 cents a pair. I googled where to buy Barbie shoes and found a lot of sites.

You probably could get a whole bag full on Ebay for little money.

Ditto with Omanana. Here's the link and they have over 100 different shoes to choose from including Cinderella shoes ;-)

http://www.doll  arbieshoes1.html

I checked out ebay and they are basically the same price or more and you're at the mercy of the seller of when you'll receive them. One of the sales was 'assorted' so you wouldn't even know what you're going to get.