Fruit of the Spirit Crafts, Songs, and Games

I need an idea for discussing the Fruit of the Spirit: crafts, songs, and games. I need them by this evening. Thanks.

By Belle from OH

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

The neatest "fruit" craft I ever saw was a set of wooden jars, strung together with twine, each labeled with a fruit. It could be set up on a counter or over a doorway, I think. I have been looking for one like it for years.

This is probably too late, but this site has a printable craft on the subject when you scroll down.

http://www.chri  andWorkshet.html

Holidays and Parties Parties ChurchAugust 10, 2010
Closeup of Gray Squirrel
Keeping Squirrels Out of Fruit Trees
Saving Money on Video Games
Saving Money on Video Games
Woman playing Wii
Saving Money on Wii Games
cherry cobbler
Fruit Cobbler Recipes
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 5:52:07 PM on 10.0.0.57 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.