I always get a smile on my face when I see these around the house, their big painted on smiles and google eyes are so adorable. I get all my supplies except for the rocks at Walmart.
Approximate Time: 30 minutes to paint plus drying time
- smooth rock, washed and completely dried
- acrylic paint
- google eyes
- glue, I like Elmer's craft glue.
- spray enamel (optional)
- Wash and dry rock. It if is not dry, let it sit until it is dry.
- Paint rock with paint brush and let dry.
- When paint is dry, paint any other colors you want on the rock. Let dry.
- Glue googly eyes on rock with a generous dollop of glue. I like to put them on the top.
- You can spray with clearcoat type spray if desired.
Note: These are just as charming with just the washed rock and the google eyes on them at the top, but the kids seem to love to paint!
By Robyn from Tri-Cities, TN
In This Article
More to Explore
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on April 19, 2016 at 2:08:20 AM on 10.0.1.79 in 297 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us