Review: GameStop for Bargain Video Games

The holidays are just around the corner. Most of the kiddies on my "good list" don't want toy trucks or Barbies, they want video games. There is a store "Game Stop" that sells new and used games and game systems. They also take trade-ins. I was able to get 3 Wii games for less that $50, when the same games would've cost me $150 at Walmart or Target.

By Michele from Bangor, PA

And if you get games regularly for one or more children you can join a Game Stop club (there might be a small fee I don't remember) at Game Stop. It gets you a discount on ANYTHING you buy from them. I got the card and a magazine subscription for my son for his birthday with the understanding he had to let his sisters use the card if they wanted to buy anything. He was all for it.

The membership cost $14.99. I'm pretty sure you only get an extra 10% off of a used game and 10% added to the value of the trade in. I don't think it works towards "new" items. The card is worth the money if you're a regular customer!

Game Stop is good for bargain and used games. CD Tradepost is a good place for them too...movies and CDs, also. And Gamers as well.

http://cdtradepost.com/ and http://www.gogamers.com/gogamerscom/index.php

Holidays and Parties Gifts ChildrenDecember 3, 2009
Woman Dressed as Lara Croft Pointing Gun
Making a Lara Croft Costume (Tomb Raider)
Saving Money on Video Games
Saving Money on Video Games
Woman playing Wii
Saving Money on Wii Games
Happy Couple Playing Video Game
Video Game Reviews
🎉
🎄