Easy Chicken Alfredo

• 1 jar Bertolli Garlic Alfredo sauce (15 oz.), or other flavor Alfredo sauce
  • 1 small pkg. whole wheat linguine pasta.
  • 2 chicken breasts
  • McCormick's Montreal Seasoning

While I am waiting for the water to boil to cook the pasta, I plug in my George Foreman grill and begin grilling at least 2 chicken breasts. I like to season them with McCormick's Montreal Seasoning (my fav!).

I boil the pasta as directed on the box, drain after boiling, then mix the sauce and pasta together back in the pan and keep on low heat. When the chicken is thoroughly cooked, I cut it into small pieces, and add it to the pasta/sauce mix. Serve immediately! Since it's just me and my husband in our house, we have leftovers for several days. Yummy!

By Courtney from Edmond, OK

July 14, 2010 Flag

• 2 8oz cans chicken
  • 1 bag egg noodles
  • 2 jars Ragu Alfredo Sauce
  • Garlic Salt

Boil water and cook egg noodles till tender. Drain and return to pot. Drain canned chicken and add to noodles, then stir in Alfredo Sauce and garlic salt to taste. Heat through.

By Kathy

Food and Recipes Recipes PastasJuly 15, 2010
Fettuccine Alfredo on a blue and white plate.
Homemade Alfredo Sauce Recipes
Chicken a la King in puff pastry shell
Chicken A' La King Recipes
Chicken Broccoli Alfredo
Chicken Alfredo Recipes
Cute Little Girl in Chicken Costume
Making a Chicken Costume