Making Bird's Eye Viola Three Cheese Chicken

Does anyone have an idea as to how to make a copycat version for Bird's Eye "Voila Three Cheese Chicken"? My family really seems to like it, it's low in calories, has lots of veggies, and I thought I might be able to precook it and freeze it like they do, but in a little more bulk.

Thank you so much from my whole family.

By Jessica

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I don't have a recipe but I have a site that is unbelievable!

Site name: www.hungrybrowser.com to email: phaedrus@hungrybrowser.com

He calls himself 'uncle phaedrus consulting detective and finder of lost recipes'.

He found a recipe for a cookie my husband remembered from his childhood and only had the family's name for. Phaedrus found it; the name was nothing like my husband's version; he found it with like the 2-3 ingredients my husband remembered was in the cookies.

It's a fascinating site and much like this one, people help each other find lost recipes.

You might get lucky!

Food and Recipes Recipes Copycat Frozen MealsJuly 4, 2010
Ricotta cheese on fig leaves on white plate, with cheese knife.
Freezing Ricotta Cheese
Tetrazzini Recipes, Chicken Tetrazzini
Chicken Tetrazzini Recipes
Girl with Pink Eye (Conjunctivitis)
Pink Eye (Conjunctivitis) Remedies
Cute Little Girl in Chicken Costume
Making a Chicken Costume
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 8:45:21 PM on 10.0.0.234 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.