Creative Way to Give a Gift Card

I bought a friend a gift card to a store. What would be a creative way to give it to them?

One thing that my mother does is to give the card with something else.

Ex- Dinner card with a napkin holder or sports store card with a box of fishing line.

Put it in a solid colored envelope, tie a pretty ribbon around it, then slip a flower(real or silk) under the bow.

if its for a woman how about a small sheer fabric sachet drawstring bag filled with lavender to use as a draw scent and tie a satin ribbon around it real pretty. or what about putting it inside a real pretty picture frame of a certain size, maybe a nice desk size one to display a photo of her or his family picture to use at work.

I gave a friend a old navy card once and decorated a jean pocket as a lil purse because she loved old navy jeans. She loved it, her daughter took the purse of course!

My parents got a home depot card for my dad. I decorated a vienna coffee box. I covered it in wrap, no time to paint and all then I put some lil mini tools in there with that papery fill and tied off the box with a lil screwdriver hanging from the ribbon. For my mom we did a few dinner cards to various restaurants, same concept added fill and a few Andes dinner mints. Everyone loved it! hoped that helped!

Holidays and Parties Gifts Gift WrappingDecember 31, 2007
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
Gift Card Holder Crafts
Gift Card Holder Crafts
Gift Card Box
Making a Gift Card Box
A trunk for putting congratulations card into at a wedding.
Making a Card Box for Your Wedding
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 20, 2016 at 8:53:13 AM on in 976 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.