Travel Tips for Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

We already have airfare and a condo to stay in. I would like inexpensive fun things to do, suitable for senior citizens.

LaVon from Westminster, CO

Check out the guys building sandcastles in front of the malecon. Their stuff is pretty impressive.

My friend and I spent a couple of days there in Oct. Our favorite place to shop is a BIG flea market, I think it is called the Mercado in downtown. There are many others but that one is the best. Look it up on the internet. We had a ball there and brought home some nice inexpensive souvenirs. Of course, time spent on the beach was nice. We waded in the ocean and just sat in lounge chairs right by the ocean and just enjoyed that.

Just returned from PV, stayed in a timeshare, found everything to be very expensive, probably if we had gone into town it would have been more reasonable.

Travel and Recreation Travel Guides North AmericaFebruary 10, 2007
Sky Blue Retro Travel Trailer 3
Buying a Used Travel Trailer
Family in Car Leaving in Winter
Saving Money on Holiday Travel
San Miguel de Socorro church, New Mexico
New Mexico Frugal Travel Guide
The skyline of San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Puerto Rico Frugal Travel Guide