Weight LossHealth & Beauty

Looking for Fast Diet Pill

Which diet pill works fastest and best? My sister is getting married in 2 months and she's working out and eating good but wants rapid results?

I can't think of any because I don't believe in this stuff.

Lisa

There is no such thing as a fast diet pill. Diet pills can be very dangerous. I knew a woman who was on a diet pill and the pill depleted the potassium from her body that she nearly died. The only sure way of losing weight is portion control and daily exerise, and remember to drink at least 6-8 glasses of water every day which aids in weight loss.

I'm with MCW. Your sister needs to decide if she wants to enjoy the next two months of preparing for her wedding, or ruin it by changing who she is. He loved her enough to propose to her, she shouldn't need to worry about it. If she wants to lose more then 10lbs before her wedding day, she needs to change the day.

If we're talking about 10lbs, a daily trip to the gym (which will help with the stress too); watch what she eats and drinks; and water. She'll be fine. Any more than that and she'll be miserable and the wedding will be something she's glad to be done with instead of a joyous memory.

Support, don't lecture.

Good luck

Your instincts are correct and the advice posted so far is excellent. If there was such a drug, it wouldn't be safe. No one should lose more than 1-1 1/2 pounds/week. This takes time, lifestyle changes, hard work, and persistence. Wear a comfortable, flattering style and enjoy the wedding. Begin to learn healthy cooking, eating, exercise now WITH the fiance. Walking together, shopping/cooking healthy and enjoying the meal sloooowly will all enhance their future life together.

Best Wishes.

I have found that you can lose 10 lbs. in a month if you drink at least 8 glasses of water daily (cut out colas) and exercise at least 30 min. a day. Walking and exercise bike is what I have used and I lost 10 lbs. in a month. The only diet pill I have ever used is ALLI (it is usda approved) and GNC carries it as well as Walmart...it helps as you take one pill with each meal containing high fatty foods.

Best wishes to you I know you'll be a pretty bride! Just do what you can and don't worry.

HI, I have lost 10 lbs. in a month by doing the following: I drink at least 8 glasses of water daily (cut out all sodas) I eat Lean Cuisine meals & only allow snacks that are sugar free and low in fat. I take ALLI (available at GNC & wal mart has also.)

I try to exercise at least 4 times a week. I walk at least 6 laps around the park at the walking area and exercise bike at least 30 minutes a day. That has shed me 10 lbs. in a month. Good luck to your sister and I know she can do it! Best wishes for her wedding I know she'll make a pretty radiant bride!