Take Turns on Long Distance Bulk Shopping

We live in a small town with limited shopping. The nearest bulk shopping is 115 miles away. My friends and I take turns making the round trip and go in on purchases of paper towels and other disposables. I have only made the trip once this year saving gas, and wear and tear on my truck.

By Jean from Alturas, CA

This is the only way to go, as long your shoppers are all in agreement on unexpected sales, etc. Save gas, time, effort and stress. I would love to share shopping. I get caught up and become an impulse buyer.

Thanks Jean. I used to live in Redding years ago. I now live in Polson MT. and have to drive 140 miles round trip to go to a Costco. Most of the neighbors here do the same. Whoever is going picks up things for others.

Mother and Daughter Shopping at Supermarket
Shopping Tips and Tricks
Consumer Advice Cars Saving On GasSeptember 24, 2009
A woman typing in a credit card number for an online shopping purchase.
Online Shopping Tips
Long Distance Valentines
Valentine's Day Ideas for Long Distance Relationships
Shirts on Sale
Tips for Price Matching
Cell Phone User Making call with Card
Saving Money on Phone Cards
🎉
🎄