Lace Easter Pin
Lacy bunny and button pin looks too cute to stay home.
Approximate Time: 30 Minutes
- 6-8 inches of lace, white or pastel color
- hot glue gun
- 4 pastel buttons
- Easter bunny for center
- needle and thread
- Optional: Easter egg, or other embellishment for center
- scrap felt for the backing
- pin back
- With the thread and needle, sew the lace ends together. Gather the one edge and draw into a tight center, binding off the thread to secure.
- Turn over. Hot glue your bunny or other embellishment to the center of the lace.
- Sew on the buttons.
- Make a circle of felt for the back, and hot glue it to the lace.
Note: Be careful if you are holding down the lace, even cool glue can burn. Use a spoon or Popsicle stick.
- Glue the pin back to the top of the circle and wear where there is no chance of getting wet.
By Sandi from Yorktown, VA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 22, 2016 at 12:34:30 AM on 10.0.0.181 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us