Sausage French Bread Pizza
- 3 ounces Bob Evans or Owens Original Recipe Sausage Roll
- 1/4 French baguette (about 20 inches long)
- 1 Tbsp. and 1-3/4 tsp. s pizza sauce
- 3 tablespoons and 1/2 tsp. shredded Italian style cheese
- 1/2 ounce sliced pepperoni
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Crumble and cook sausage in medium skillet until brown. Set aside. Slice baguette in half lengthwise. Place halves on a baking sheet. Spread with sauce. Top with cheese, sausage and pepperoni. Bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut into 2 inch pieces.
By Trudy from Springfield, IL
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 18, 2017 at 10:19:34 PM on 10.0.0.190 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us