Sausage Pizza Recipes
December 17, 2012
This is a pizza with sausage, and it is quick and easy to make.
Total Time: 20
Yield: 4 - 5 servings
- 1 12 inch prebaked pizza crust
- 1/4 cup cup Dijon Mayonnaise
- 1 package smoked sausage sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 cup or 4 ounces shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- Place crust on baking sheet.
- Top with Dijon mayonnaise, sausage, cheese, pepper and onions.
- Bake 425 degrees F for 12 - 15 minutes or until hot and cheese is melted.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.