Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Kool-Aid Jelly

Ingredients

• 1 pkg pectin (like sure jell)
  • 1 pkg Kool-Aid any flavor desired (our standby is grape or raspberry)
  • 3 cups water and 3 cups sugar

Directions

Mix water, Kool-aid, and pectin together in a large pan, like a stock pot as the liquid will boil up high, several quarts at least.

Bring this to a boil making sure everything is dissolved. After it is boiling add sugar and boil this hard for one minute to a boil that cannot be stirred down.

For a firm jelly use 1 to 2 tablespoons less water. Makes about a quart of jelly. Pour into jars the size you desire.

By Sue

Feedback Forum

Feedback about this article is posted here. Want to contribute? Click above to post feedback.

By bonnie [10]10/30/2009

cld. you use splenda in place of sugar - I used to make this back in the 60's. It is really quite tasty.

By Sue (Guest Post)07/13/2005

I keep my jelly in the frig...when I make it I put it in small jars with tight lids...like the ones that jelly comes in...or canning jars...then I seal it up and it keeps for me till it is used up.....

By Annie Rios Hill [12]06/25/2005

Hi how long will this jelly last? I plan to make some
it sounds good and easy and take it on a trip late
summer. Do you have to put it in frig BEFORE it is opened?

thank you

Post Feedback

Add your voice to the conversation. Click here to share feedback.