Use A Lip Brush To Apply Lipstick

I have found a great way to save money on lipstick. I always use a lip brush to apply my lipstick, that way I control how much I want to apply every time. Also, using a lip brush, I am able to get that last little bit out of the tube, before tossing it in the trash.

By Bobbie G from Rockwall, TX

I always use a lip brush, as you can get the very last bit of lipstick out of the tube. I received a lip palette for Christmas and this is the only way I will buy lipstick in the future, it not only takes up less room in my makeup box, but you only have to open one compact to see all the colours together. It is also a lot cheaper than buying individual lipsticks.

Using a lip brush is a great way to get the most of your lipstick. Be sure to wash the brush on a regular basis so that it doesn't become a breading ground for bacteria.

Lipstick Tips and Tricks
Lipstick Tips and Tricks
Health & Beauty Beauty Make Up Tips LipsJanuary 10, 2007
Wooden hairbrush on a black background.
Cleaning Hairbrushes
Uses for Lipstick Containers
Uses for Lipstick Containers
Removing Lipstick Stains on Fabric
Toilet Brush Head
Toilet Brush Head Stuck in Toilet