Use Antlers as Garden Decor

Hello hunters or those married to hunters! Here is how you can decorate your garden. Seal deer (I live in Alaska, so I use caribou and moose) antlers with spray polyurethane or brush on weatherproof sealant. I like to let the sun bleach them white first.

Then, plant those bad boys in the back of your flowerbeds for climbing plants to climb. It's a very Georgia O'Keefe look and keeps all those antlers out of the house.

By Stephanie from Anchorage, AK

That's a darling idea, and you may want to check into how biodynamic growers use antlers in their preps too.

Home and Garden Gardening DecorationJuly 29, 2009
Garden Flag
Making Garden Flags
Rustic Kitchen Decor
Kitchen Decor Craft Ideas
Home Decor Shop
Name Ideas for a Home Decor Shop
A woman hanging pictures on a wall.
Name Ideas for Handmade Home Decor Business