Recipe for Nature Valley Nut Cluster Snack

Nature Valley has come out with a nice nut cluster for snacks. I was wondering if anyone has a recipe for something similar. I would like to use the almonds, walnuts, and pecans that I have.

By Sharon from SC

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Oh, I am slightly addicted to those. I had some good coupons and was getting it for like 60 cents a bag. There are still several other smaller coupons for a dollar off a bag floating around on the printable sites.

It is basically granola in little bite size clumps but whatever they are using to hold the 'bits' together is a whole lot softer and not sticky/chewy like other granola I have had. That is why I like it.

I like them too, but I want to make my own.

Food and Recipes Recipes Copycat SnacksOctober 27, 2009
Chocolate and Peanut Clusters
Peanut Cluster Recipes
Osage Orange Tree "Hedge Apple"
Growing an Osage Orange Tree "Hedge Apple"
Closeup of lily-of-the-valley flowers against green of leaves and blue sky.
Growing Lily-of-the-Valley
Grape Fizz Cluster Stitch Cowl
Making a Cluster Stitch Cowl
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 10:38:03 AM on 10.0.2.240 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.