Healing a Cut

Does anyone know what cures a cut on your finger? Thanks.

Donita

Honey & a bandaid...

When my boys were getting them often I used Neosporin by the gallon...almost.

I use lemon juice, and I just heard about the miraculous cures of honey. Lemon juice on a bruise gets rid of the bruise, or tomato juice. Just put it on the cut or the bruise.

Peroxide, soaking in betadine solution for 3 minutes and then neosporin or triple antibiotic, then cover until healed changing dressing often.

hello every one, thanks for all the info on cuts on fingers, im sure gonna try these, a cut really does hurt.

thanks, Donita.

Always keep the cut clean by washing it daily and putting sugar on it, then wrap it up with a band aid. This will do the trick!

My favorite trick is using Desitin, a baby ointment for diaper rash containing zinc. Wash your cut thoroughly, dry, put a large amount of Desitin on it, and bandage. By morning, the cut should have started to mend and the soreness will be gone. Finger cuts are extremely painful for me since I play piano as well as quilting and sewing.

Unpasteurized honey is supposed to be the better choice. Heard about this from a veterinarian.

How deep is the cut? If you do not need stitches you can do the following. Keep it clean and dry. Use neosporin and a band-aid during the day. At night, remove the band-aid and let it get fresh air. Re-apply neosporin and band-aid in the morning. Repeat this process until it is healed.

Nobody has so far suggested aloe! aloe vera does wonders. I just had a cut in a crease and did not have a treatment; it took forever. In these days of superbugs, it is important to cover up a cut.

I have heard that pepper works! (As in salt & pepper -not hot pepper!! Oh dear, the very thought!)

When the cut has healed I dab on some Vitamin E oil onto the wound to prevent scarring. I prick with a pin a Vit E capsule and use the oil from there.

Hope this helps.

Monique :)

The pharmacist told me to use a product that has a name something like Liquid Bandage. I buy the CVS brand so I cant remember the exact name. its a liquid that covers your cut and enables it to heal without getting infected.

I cant be sure, but I think it is similar to super glue. It smells like nail polish. But I would NOT use either of those products in its place as they may not be sanitary, etc.

I hope you will try to find this product. You will be VERY pleased. You can wear it and its invisible.

hello, thanks to all of you on here, its nice to know that theres a dr. in the house. haha, i love all kinds of remidys, if anyone has some, send them to me at precioustaylor@stjoelive.com thanks again. Donita.

Clean the cut, dry completely. If not a deep cut- try NuSkin-a product you paint on like nail polish. If you do this 2-3 times, it will heal in a very short time! This is available at the pharmacy or dept. store.

Suger or super glue.

Health & Beauty AdviceJanuary 26, 2009
Woman Hugging Caregiver
Healing Advice
First Aid Tips, Woman Practicing CPR
First Aid Tips
Healing Wounds
Healing Wounds
Woman Having Tooth Pulled
Eating After Having Teeth Pulled
🎉
🎄