In Memory of Koda (Lab/Shepherd Mix)

Koda was 14 when she passed away last month. She was a Lab/Shepherd Mix. We adopted her from the Humane Society when she was around 1 year old. In her prime, she loved swimming, running and playing with her dog buddies. As she got older, she liked to take long, leisurely walks and just be my shadow and best friend:)

She laughed with us, she cried with us, she comforted us. She was a part of our family. We will be adopting/rescuing soon. These animals are all to special to be deterred by our heartbreak.

By Kim

I am so sorry for your loss! But what a Blessing to have had such a sweetie pie for a friend for so long! She had the sweetest face and especially during your hug photo!

I am so very sorry for your loss.

It hurts so much to lose a beloved furry friend.

She had a long and happy life with you.

I hope that you can find comfort in your memories

of times with dear, sweet Koda.

What a special baby. Kisses are dripping from her face. Love was grand. She is never gone as she is always in your heart.

I have the same kind of puppy. Do you happen to remember the size she was around 3 months?

Pets Pet PagesJune 18, 2010
Old Chemistry Equipment
Uses for Old Chemistry Equipment
Lab Mix
Lab Mix Photos and Information
German Shepherd Mix
German Shepherd Mix Breed Information and Photos
Simple square block quilt made from vintage fabric.
Making a Memory Quilt