Scenery: Cloudy Sky

This picture was taken a few weeks ago, we had walked outside because it was orange looking and it was the strangest thing. When we walked outside you could have heard a pin drop, no animals moving or making any noise. complete silence! I actually for a minute thought it was God coming for us. LOL I thought nothing more about it til I uploaded the pictures, and my husband pointed out the cross in the sky.

By Carrie K.

Sepia looking sky photo.

Nice shot. That was one of those "uh ha" moments.

Wow... I definitely would have thought something was fixing to happen or had happened. Especially since there were no outdoor sounds. Scary.

Wow, that is wild. I'd say it was a natural phenomena. Rarely do you see something like this. Great photo. I voted for you.

Good luck,

Great photo! I love looking at the sky and all the different shades of color it has. Thanks for sharing this photo with us!

December 20, 2010 Flag

I took this picture when I came back from Hong Kong. This is our natural beauty, although we see it from the sky.

By Eddy

Scenery: Cloudy Sky

Beautiful photo of the sky before sunset.
Sky Photos
Photos SceneryDecember 20, 2010
Cloudy water in an above ground pool.
Cloudy Water in an Above Ground Pool
A turtle swimming in a tank.
Solutions for a Cloudy Turtle Tank
laminate samples
Cloudy White Spots on Laminate Countertop
Hot Air Balloon at Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta
Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta - Travel Guide