Mix Juice and Tea

This tip is frugal, but I started doing this because it was a healthy option. I brew fresh iced tea all summer long. I also buy Juicy Juice 100 percent juice in the raspberry and apple flavor. I mix a half glass of iced tea and half glass of the juice. Low in sugar, refreshing, and I have a lovely glass of fresh brewed already sweetened raspberry tea. I drink it all summer long.

By patioelf from Ewing, NJ

I hadn't thought about juicy juice. I use Raspberry Crystal light and brewed iced tea and use 1/2 of each. It is good too!

Food and Recipes Food Tips BeveragesJuly 30, 2010
Grape juice that is splashing out of the cup.
Removing Grape Juice Stains from a Tablecloth
strawberry spritzer
Fruit Juice Spritzer Recipes
Frozen Juice Containers on White Background
Reusing Frozen Juice Containers
A glass of orange juice.
Saving Money on Juice
🎄
🍂