Letters for a Garden Stone

I am looking for actual letters to put in a cement garden stone, do you know where I can find some?

By hosta1712 from Dayton, OH

The magnet type like kids use on the fridge comes to mind.

I use Fun Foam letters, I have a real large round mixing bowl and I cut pieces of clear contact paper using fancy scissors the size of the bottom, write out what you want to say then turn over & peel off the back, now your letters are backwards place the foam letters accordingly, I use a few pieces of double stick tape to hold the contact paper to the bottom of the bowl you can add mosaic tiles to the sticky side also just be sure to leave it sticky side up, now Mix and Pour your concrete into the bowl I always add two sections of rebar to strengthen the steppingstone be sure to set it on a level surface and after a couple of days carefully turnover holding on to the concrete do not let it drop, the letters will peel out very easily just be careful with letters like the S I lost part of the concrete in the S this is a photo of 1 of my 1st stones, each 1 has improved and they all found new homes this is the only 1 I have left.

I came across an alphabet puzzle made of thick fun foam, textured on one side. I use these dollar store finds as stamps(glued to layered squares of fun foam with a ff bead for a handle) and three d embellishments for cards, but don't know why you couldn't imbed something like that in the cement. But personally, if it were possible for the cement under the foam to dry, I would be tempted to leave the letters in or remove them until the cement is dry, then glue them back in place with industrial adhesive for cement just for the color. Also am sure you should be able to get brass or wrought iron letters at a home supply store that would be a sturdy way to letter something that is outside.

Consumer Advice Product FinderMay 21, 2009
Installer Pavers
Making a Paving Stone Patio
Stone Wall
Hammering or Nailing Into Stone
Paper Letters
Making Paper Letters
Stack of Letters
Saving Cards and Letters
🎄
🍂