Recycled Wrapping Paper Organizer Shoe Bag

contest winner icon

I made another project from some recycled bags. These came from empty bird seed bags that a friend gave me. They are colorful and the pretty birds made them nice and bright. In fact, I had so much paper, that I had to make two. Helped free up some space in my closet.

On the one side, I put lots of spots for rolled paper, and on the other side, I put exclusively pockets for gift bags and boxes. I did not have to worry about putting any cardboard or supporting materials in the inside or the pockets, as the weight of the boxes and paper kept it very supported.

So the only materials I needed were two bags for each project, some thread and a hanger for each. I plan for my next projects to be a much longer organizer for a door and more bags.

By hoptownracer1 from USA

Craft Organizer From Dog Food Bag
Making an Organizer from Pet Food Bags
Better Living Green Living ReusingFebruary 17, 2010
Fabric Shoe Organizer
Making a Fabric Shoe Organizer
shoe polish
Removing Shoe Polish from Carpet
How To Recycle Paper
Making Recycled Paper
Jeans purse. Making a bootie bag from jeans.
Making a Bootie Bag from Jeans