Using an Over the Door Organizer for Crafts

Category Crafts
Store all sorts of craft supplies in the clear vinyl pockets of a shoe organizer that is designed to be hung over a door. This is a page about using an over the door organizer for crafts.

I love the cloth shoe organizers, I use them for everything. This is my arts n crafts/school stuff. I painted tin cans with spray paint and stuck them in the slots. One row is for erasers, pencils, makers, etc. One row for beads, gems, shapes, etc., and so on.

I have one in the bathroom for brushes, hair products etc. One in my cellar way for spray paints,poly etc. One in each kids room for whatever they use; hair stuff, cars, crayons, etc. I am working on making my own for my kitchen to hang on stove for spices, utensils, etc. Some of my cans are actually the lumineers I made for a party this summer.

By sherry from Onset, MA

Keep your craft room organized with this over-the-door hanger made for shoes. It's perfect for keeping sharp things up high away from small hands. It also separates items nicely, and this one is clear so I can easily see where my items are located. It also saves a lot of space and is a less expensive version than a piece of furniture.

By Ci Ci from Yakima, WA

I use clear envelope multi-pocket organizers (like shoe organizers) and hang them in the closet and behind the door in my small sewing room. When I need to get a particular craft item, I can easily see it through the clear plastic.

In These Pages
Organizing CraftsMarch 26, 2018
😎
😷
🌻
📓
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Using-an-Over-the-Door-Organizers-for-Crafts.html