Use Over The Door Organizers For Crafts

Keep your craft room organized with this over-the-door hanger made for shoes. It's perfect for keeping sharp things up high away from small hands. It also separates items nicely, and this one is clear so I can easily see where my items are located. It also saves a lot of space and is a less expensive version than a piece of furniture.

By Ci Ci from Yakima, WA

That's a great idea! I have tons of short pieces of "stuff" and packages of velcro and lots of scissors and rippers...just lots of things that will fit here. Thanks!

By leisurethymeherbs (Guest Post)

I use them to sort my scrapbooking stickers. It works wonderful and is very inexpensive.

By leisurethymeherbs (Guest Post)

I use them to sort my scrapbooking stickers, they work great and are very inexpensive.

Great idea! I'm needing a jewerly organizer. The only kind I can find (is online) is a double sided that has plastic on each side with pockets, but it hangs on your clothing rod.

Any suggestions on where I can find something at a store or something I could make? My dresser is pretty messy with all this stuff that needs to get organized. besotes at calwisp(dot)com

I use one of these to hold extra office supplies.

This is a fabulous idea! I just thought about office supplies too!

I use them to sort my scrapbooking punches. It makes it really easy to pick one out in a hurry without wasting my shelf space. Lynne/Wisconsin

I use the shoe organizers for braiding materials, craft tools, etc. I use the 42 pocket jewelry organizer (clear) to hold buttons and small embellishments. Just hang them on the rod in my closet and I can easily find anything I need!

Another good idea I came across and am now using is putting rolls of ribbon on a swing arm pants hanger. You can buy them at Target with 4 swing arms and they "lock" in place at the end.

Karen in GA