GamesParties

Game Ideas for a Seafood Fry

Category Games

I really need help. I'm giving my step children a seafood fry and I need a couple of games to play. Please give me some ideas. I'm already playing a game where you put candy red fish in a dish wearing a blind fold. The winner is the one who gets the most fish in the dish in ten seconds.

Tashface from Newark

make a small fishing pole out of anything, about a yard long. Tie a string to it and tie a nice strong magnet to the end. Make some paper or cardboard fish so that they can stand upright, if you can. Attach a large paperclip to each one and number them or put letters on them. Depending on the ages of the kids. They can take turns playing a scrabble like game fishing out only letters in order to make a word. They pick up the wrong one, their turn is over. the one with the most words at the end wins. If they are younger kids you can try numbers counting from one to 10 or shapes even. put all the fish in a plastic swimming pool. if you don't have one a large tub will work fine. You could always try an arts or craft project too. And you can try fish themed charades too. Like angel fish - they act like an angel, and sun fish, and rainbow trout. Get it. I really hope this info helps you out.

How about a race where they have to walk like a crab? Or cut out tissue paper fish and have a race where they have to blow their fish across a table to a finish line on the other end.

You don't say how old they are, but a fun party game is to pass around a roll of toilet tissue, advising guests to take off what they normally might use for their "business". Then go around the room, and for every square taken off, they have to tell something about themselves that no one knows! Could change the instructions to a list like, favorite colors, secret fantasy job, or make them spell a word for every piece they removed, etc.

YOu could pin a bunch of utensils to an apron stay for 30sec then leave and have them write down all the utensils.

A fun dessert might be gummy worms in pots of "dirt". Choc. pudding with a few gummy worms mixed in. Pour into cups and sprinkled with choc. cookie or cereal crumbs! How about a fish themed craft?