Fixing Matted Down Carpet

How can you perk carpet up after you mash it down in places? Especially down the hallway and in front of our chairs.

Mary Sue from Wiggins, MS

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I also used a carpet rake after cleaning the carpet. My first home had this problem. When we were going to sell it we had the carpet cleaned. Then every time a buyer came, and I had time, I raked the carpet real fast. It looked great!

I just wanted to thank Deeli. Even though this post is nearly two years old, the link she provided saved me a lot of money (nearly forty dollars!) Thank you Deeli!

Home and Garden Repair Home MiscellaneousOctober 1, 2008
A package of cornmeal.
Dry Carpet Cleaner Recipes
Faux Fur
Fixing Matted Faux Fur
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet, Upclose photo of carpet.
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet
Hot Tea
Cooling Down Hot Drinks
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 11:25:53 AM on 10.0.2.225 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.