Use Crayons to Camouflage Bleached Carpet

Accidental spills or intentional use of a cleaner containing bleach can leave an ugly bleached spot on your carpet. Short of replacing the carpet, homeowners have tried a variety of products to minimize the damage. This is a page about use crayons to camoflauge bleached carpet.

Oh my God! I found the solution for bleached stains on carpets! Simple as this: crayons and a hair dryer.

Just find the color matching your carpet and color it moving lightly over the stain, then use the dryer to "melt" the crayon (once you found the right match).

Try it. I did it and it worked. After I came home and found bleach stains on my carpet made by my husband. (Who was trying to clean some 'black spots')

By Joy from Los Angeles, CA

Home and Garden Repair Home FloorsFebruary 19, 2017
🍀
💘
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf99941885.tip.html