Plant Sale Fundraiser

Tired of fundraisers selling useless and cheap items? When the schools ask for volunteers for fundraising, volunteer to start a flower fundraiser. Our local schools used to sell flowers in flats and baskets from a local nursery. I took the forms to my workplace and my son usually got in the top seller category. It was a big hit with everyone even the non-gardening people who bought the baskets. Great idea!

By yoder178 from Elkhart, IN

Sounds a whole lot easier than a lot of fundraisers, and certainly healthier than selling candy. You could make it even easier if those who have purchased pick up their plants on a given day/weekend at the school. My siblings' marching band used this method for a pizza-and sandwich fundraiser many years ago.

Having the customers p-u their own plants is a must. It was a fun time for my son and I, although I work so I could not help out with the sale. The plants were a lot nicer than the ones at walmart etc and they were cheaper too!

This is a great idea! So many fundraisers sell things that have a big markup, and so you feel obligated to buy the stuff, but know that you could get it cheaper at Costco or Wal-mart!

A girl holding up a car wash sign at a school fundraiser.
School Fundraiser Ideas
Better Living Charity FundraisingAugust 6, 2010
Europe on a globe.
Plant Hardiness Zones for France
Garage Sale Sign in Front of House Having a Sale
Promoting Your Garage Sale
Furniture Being Sold at Estate Sale
Having an Estate Sale
garage sale
Preparing for a Garage Sale
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 11:28:28 AM on 10.0.2.225 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.