Repairing a Hole In My Inflatable Back Cushion

I have a pillow that is air filled for my back. I love it but it has developed a hole in the seam somewhere, nothing I have tried to seal the leak has worked. Does anyone have any ideas on what I can use? I really really love and need this pillow. I take it everywhere. Does anyone know where I can get another? It was a gift the same year I had major back surgery. I have 6 rods and 6 double pins in my spine and arthritis in my spine as well. I went to the store where it was purchased (Target) and I was told it was a promotional item. The pillow is about 12 inches square with a removal cover. Please help.

Thanks,
Rose

Hi Rose,

http://www.thistothat.com/

A drop down menu: Attach THIS to THAT

ie: Plastic to Vinyl, Ceramic to Styrofoam, Glass to Metal ect...

You might be able to salvage your pillow! Good Luck

how about nail polish in the seam

Have you tried a repair kit for swimming pools? We had a 4 ft. deep pool when our family was young that had a vinyl liner which I repaired several times. You could patch seams unbelievably well. And they turned out strong enough to withstand the pressure of all that water, not to mention the abuse we put them through. If I remember, the kits were fairly cheap--well under $10, and one kit made lots of repairs.

Try here - http://www.wikihow.com/CategoryHome-Improvements-and-Repairs

Scroll down to find these 3 topics that should help

Repair Holes in Seams on Inflatables

Repair a Sagging or Deflated Aero Air Bed

Repair a Swimming Pool Vinyl Liner

Try silicone glue. I repaired a childs wadding pool with it and a crack in a big glass window. Worked great on the glass and saved a replacement bill. The leak in the pool was still holding 2 years later when I thru the pool away. Be sure to let the glue dry completely.

Home and Garden Repair OtherSeptember 20, 2006
Repairing a Hole in Drywall
Repairing a Hole in Drywall
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet, Upclose photo of carpet.
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet
Crocheted Wrist Pin Cushion
Making a Crocheted Wrist Pin Cushion
Vinyl raft.
Repairing a Hole in a Raft
🎄