Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet

Category Floors
Burn holes in your carpet can be really unsightly. Depending on the size of the hole, there are options to repair the hole without replacing the carpet. This is a page about repairing a burn hole in carpet.

My son burned a hole in our carpet. I took my vacuum and an old panty hose over the wand with a rubber band and then proceeded to vacuum the carpet. The fibers that collected in the panty hose were then placed in the hole that I had put super glue in to. Voila! The hole was fixed and no one could tell.

By Sally from Buffalo, NY

This is a page about repairing cigarette burns on carpet. Hot cigarettes or ash can burn and melt carpet fibers leaving an ugly, noticeable mark.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? 1
Home and Garden Repair Home FloorsNovember 4, 2011
📓
🐛
🌻