Repairing a Burn Hole in an Outdoor Cushion?

Category Outdoor

Outdoor fires can send embers flying onto your patio or garden furniture leaving a burn hole in the fabric cushions. This is a page about repairing a burn hole in an outdoor cushion.

I got a hole in my outdoor cushion from a fire pit ember. How can I fix it?

Sherry

Answers

Okay, this may not fit at all for you, but here goes:

Years ago my sister accidently knocked into someone whose lit cigarette burnt a hole in her dress and the other embers left additional scattered holes.

Certainly, we couldn't afford to have the garmet re-woven, so here's what she did-

She went to the fabric store and bought several decorative strawberries and either sewed them on or ironed them on, I forget which.

But you should have seen how cute the dress looked, it covered up the holes and looked great.

For the life of me, I'm having a time remembering exactly what these are called, but I'm sure if you go to a fabric store, or maybe even a craft store, they could help you.

I know they come in all kinds of shapes and sizes and decorate t shirts, clothes, crafts, etc. Forgive my bad memory, please.

Probably, you'd have to buy enough to try and make all of the pillows look fairly identical, but emblems could have a scattered effect. Maybe you could buy some iron on fall leaves, for example, depending on your colors and decor.

Hope this helps a little.
Smoochie
:))

Home and Garden Repair Furniture OutdoorMay 4, 2016
😷
🌻
📓
😎
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Repairing-a-Burn-Hole-in-an-Outdoor-Cushion.html