With just two little circles and a 30/1.00 ponytail band, you can have a nice little wrist pin cushion!
Approximate Time: 15-30 minutes
- crochet hook, size 1/9 or 5.50 mm
- any yarn, 4 ply.
- one ponytail band, about 30 for $1.00 at the dollar stores
- yarn needle
- scrap of felt
For those who crochet, great. For those who don't, have someone do this part for you.
- Chain 4, and make 13 more double crochets in the first chain from hook. Join to form a circle.
- Make another just like it. When you finish the second, leave about 12 inches of tail for sewing them together.
- Make sure the back sides are together, sewing in the tails from the beginning and ends inside the two.
- Whipstitch the first half of the two circles together, then slip in the pony tail circle, while continuing the rest of the circle.
- Knot off the end, threading the end into the center of the two circles.
Use for pins and needles. Be careful to not put them too far in. If you think you might start to poke your hand, simply glue a small circle of felt to the back where it will protect your skin.
By Sandra from Salem OR
CommentsRead More Comments