Making a Crocheted Shamrock Necklace
March 13, 2011
Party beads with tiny crocheted shamrocks added.
Approximate Time: less than one hour
- 1 party necklace
- small amount size 10 green crochet thread
- size 7 steel crochet hook
- tapestry needle
- Attach thread with a sc around the necklace between any two beads.
- Chain 5, join with a slip stitch in fourth chain from hook to form a ring.
- *Ch 3, trc, dc, trc, ch 3, slipstitch all in the ring. Repeat from * twice.
- Ch 1, slipstitch in sc. *Ch 3, sc between next 2 beads. Repeat from * once. Join with a slipstitch in sc.
- Fasten off.
- Weave in ends.
By Suzetta from Bellingham WA
Gold Feedback Medal for All Time! 679 Feedbacks
March 19, 20110 found this helpful
Thanks for sharing this idea! I saw it too late for this year, but I have bookmarked it for the future. This edging could be used on other things as well.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.