Making a Crocheted Shamrock Necklace
Wear this cute shamrock necklace to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. This is a guide about making a crocheted shamrock necklace
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
March 13, 20112 found this helpful
Party beads with tiny crocheted shamrocks added.
Approximate Time: less than one hour
- 1 party necklace
- small amount size 10 green crochet thread
- size 7 steel crochet hook
- tapestry needle
- Attach thread with a sc around the necklace between any two beads.
- Chain 5, join with a slip stitch in fourth chain from hook to form a ring.
- *Ch 3, trc, dc, trc, ch 3, slipstitch all in the ring. Repeat from * twice.
- Ch 1, slipstitch in sc. *Ch 3, sc between next 2 beads. Repeat from * once. Join with a slipstitch in sc.
- Fasten off.
- Weave in ends.
By Suzetta from Bellingham WA
March 19, 20110 found this helpful
Thanks for sharing this idea! I saw it too late for this year, but I have bookmarked it for the future.
This edging could be used on other things as well.