Range for a 5.8GHz Cordless Phone

I would like to know if anyone has a 5.8 phone and could tell me how far away from the base unit the signal will reach. I would like to get a phone that reaches about 1/4 mile.

Thank You,

do not buy that buy a 900Mhz phone that is better

i have a 5.8 GHZ phone which does not even go for 50ft

http://ame-link.com/adp-5000.htm nice phone Range - 3oo meters out doors and 50 indoors, have not found a stronger phone

yes the Ame-link is nice,but I found it difficult to hear about 80% of my calls. not enough volume control.Toobad they put more effort into the colour screen and crystal clear elevator music ringtones from the external speaker.I was hoping to get something new that was not in every house in the neighboorhood,and unaffected by my wireless router. Had to return. On the hunt again

Consumer AdviceSeptember 6, 2005
Oreck Cordless Speed Iron
Oreck Cordless Iron Reviews
Phone Holder
Making a Phone Holder for a Cordless Phone
Cell Phone User Making call with Card
Saving Money on Phone Cards
Cordless Stick Vacuums
Cordless Stick Vacuums Reviews