Advertise Yard Sales on Craigslist

While it's kinda late for this year, keep this in mind for your next yard sale - you can advertise your sale for free on Craigslist ! There's a whole category, "Garage Sale"; under 'For Sale', and that's what it's for ! Describe what we'll find - toys, clothes, tools, etc. - and your address, and the times of your sale. You can even add pictures if you have a photo host or website. You don't even have to join their site to add your listing.

Many folks check both their local papers and Craigslist.org for yard sale listings - so get yours out there, where us thrifty types can find you, for free.

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

I use craiglist and have found some really great deals!! we bought a tractor and a pair of 4 wheelers.. it is a great website..

I listed my yard sale and had a great turnout, the only downfall was that I listed to open at 8 a.m. and when I walked out the door at 7 a.m. to finish setting up there were 3 cars there waiting..........I hadn't even had my coffee yet.....aggghhhhhh!!

Don't ya sometimes hate those 'early birds' ? I try to never be one m'self, but it's kind of nice that they think so much of your sale, they want first swoop at the goodies !

Thanks for the feedback, friends !

Add your voice! Click below to comment on this post or add your answer to this question. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom.

Woman holding a box for a garage sale
Posting Your Garage Sale on Craigslist
Garage Sales Selling TipsDecember 16, 2008
Photo of Craigslist's website homepage.
Selling Items on Craigslist
Mole Digging Out of Hole into Open Air
Getting Rid of Moles in Your Yard
Old Record Player
Uses for Old Record Players
Various promotional items.
Removing Logos from Promotional Items
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on June 20, 2016 at 12:23:15 PM on 10.0.2.180 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.