Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Advertise Yard Sales on Craigslist

While it's kinda late for this year, keep this in mind for your next yard sale - you can advertise your sale for free on Craigslist ! There's a whole category, "Garage Sale"; under 'For Sale', and that's what it's for ! Describe what we'll find - toys, clothes, tools, etc. - and your address, and the times of your sale. You can even add pictures if you have a photo host or website. You don't even have to join their site to add your listing.

Many folks check both their local papers and Craigslist.org for yard sale listings - so get yours out there, where us thrifty types can find you, for free.

By

Feedback Forum

Feedback about this article is posted here. Want to contribute? Click above to post feedback.

By Dorrie Jones [16]12/16/2008

Don't ya sometimes hate those 'early birds' ? I try to never be one m'self, but it's kind of nice that they think so much of your sale, they want first swoop at the goodies !

Thanks for the feedback, friends !

By michaela [1]12/16/2008

I listed my yard sale and had a great turnout, the only downfall was that I listed to open at 8 a.m. and when I walked out the door at 7 a.m. to finish setting up there were 3 cars there waiting..........I hadn't even had my coffee yet.....aggghhhhhh!!

By Kelly Penny [4]12/16/2008

I use craiglist and have found some really great deals!! we bought a tractor and a pair of 4 wheelers.. it is a great website..

Post Feedback

Add your voice to the conversation. Click here to share feedback.