Getting Rid of Fleas in the Car

What is the best way to kill fleas in my car?

By Dave Evans from UK

Safe method..

Pour 1 gallon of water in plastic container. Add 1/4 cup of vinegar. Mix well. Spray it in the car. Leave the doors/windows open till dried out.

A friend once told me how to get rid of fleas in the house. You can get them off your pet but the little buggers can still survive in your carpet and upholstery. He said to use borax. Sprinkle it on your seats and carpet. Rub it in, using gloves, with a brush or broom. Let it sit for 24 to 72 hours. Vacuum it up along with all the dead fleas. Thankfully I never had to try it but he said it worked like a charm!

Borax works good on fabric, use a weak solution of dog flea shampoo and water on plastics. It works on tile floors as well. I treated my house instead of my dogs, and got rid of all the fleas.

Home and Garden Pest Control FleasSeptember 30, 2009
On the beach scratching fleas.
Getting Rid of Sand Fleas
Dog Scratching at Fleas
Getting Rid of Fleas in Your Yard
Rust and Peeling Blue Paint on Car
Removing Rust from a Car or Truck
Getting Rid of Fleas in Bedding. Upclose photo of a flea.
Getting Rid of Fleas in Bedding
🎄