Jean Pocket Craft

With growing boys, I have had my share of well-used blue jeans. Here are a few things I did to get one more use out of them:

I cut the pocket out (still attached to the jeans) and used a hole punch to put two holes in the top, then put yarn through the holes and hung in the kitchen for a bread tie holder. I also used it to hold recipe cards, thread, and those small objects that just seem to accumulate in the junk drawer and often poke you in the finger!

I have also attached magnets on the back with super glue and used on the fridge for a note pad and pen. I cut the legs off and duct taped the bottom together and used the bag to tote garden tools around.

By Renee from Slatedale, PA

Good ideas Renee. Thanks for sharing.

I cut the legs off, and sew them, making a long sort

of bag, with a drawstring closing top... Hang in the

back of the closet to store a few things...

All the best to you,

Julia in Orlando, FL

great ideas! my dd, 5yrs old, used to love to pretend she is a kitty and she has a few pairs of jeans that she has torn knees out of, so i cant possibly give them to someone else, now i know what to do with these. Thank you for sharing, will definately do this with her old pants.

Denim pocket attached to a notebook.
Jean Pocket Crafts
Crafts Recycled Crafts OtherJuly 17, 2006
Using a Daily Planner
Using a Daily Planner or Pocket Calendar
Pita Bread
Recipes Using Pita Bread
Crochet Outfits for Polly Pocket Dolls
Crochet Outfits for Polly Pocket Dolls
Pocket Calendar
Uses for Pocket Calendars
🎉
🎄