Create a pocket on a notebook to hold pens, pencils, notepads, etc. Kids will enjoy personalizing the pockets. A great way to recycle old jeans/pants pockets too!
Approximate Time: About 20 minutes
- old pair of jeans or pants
- craft glue or hot glue gun and glue sticks
- appliques, buttons, foam shapes, etc.
- Cut the back pocket from a pair of old jeans or pants.
- Decorate the pocket as desired by gluing on appliques, foam letters, etc.
- Using hot glue gun, run a bead of glue along sides and bottom of pocket, leaving only the top open.
- Press pocket into place on notebook.
- Fill with supplies such as pens, pencils, erasers, notepads, etc.
By Rachel's Mom from Wilkesboro, NC