Looking For Wet Wipes Recipe

I have a Licensed Home Daycare and I use a lot of wet wipes. I sure could use help on making my own.

Pam, IL

Lots here....http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=wet+wipes+recipe

2 cups water

2 tablespoons baby oil

2 tablespoons baby bath soap

1/2 roll Bounty or other strong, soft Paper Towels

1 empty round wet wipes container that you have saved.

Cut the roll of paper towels in half with an electric knife in the center. Put one half of the paper towel roll into the empty wet wipe container. Mix the water, baby oil and baby bath soap together. Pour over the paper towels. Let sit for a few minutes, then pull the cardboard out. Start pulling the towels out from the center of the roll, pull the first towel up through the center of the wet wipe container.

By Debby

Instead of using the round wipes container and cutting a roll of paper towels in half I find this method much easier. Use the Bounty Select-A-Size and fold each 1/2 sheet, then place a stack of them in a rectangle shaped wipes container and pour the solution in the container making sure that all the wipes are wet. I have used this method for years. I keep some in the car for accidents and messes.

Also, you may want to check out http://www.recipegoldmine.com; they have any recipe you could want...not only food items but Home Remedies, Health and Beauty, etc. I know that they have two or three recipes for wipes. But they do suggest cutting a roll of paper towels in half. I personally don't use that method.

I just sent my sister in Japan the recipe. Many thanks.

Make Your Own Baby ItemsJanuary 9, 2005
flushing a toilet
Homemade Flushable Wipes
Rubber cleaning glove giving a thumbs up.
Homemade Cleaning Wipes
Baby Wipes Container
Uses for Baby Wipes
homemade boogie wipes
Homemade Boogie Wipes
🎄