Canning Fruits with White Grape Juice

When canning my fruits, I use white grape juice instead of water and sugar. If you use frozen, mix according to recipe. You can use the juice to drink in a glass, thicken it up with a little pearled tapioca and make your bars/pies with it. Best of all, the sugar is nil. I use the Juicy Juice brand.

Using the juice makes it taste just like fresh fruits.

By T and T Grandma

How do you know how much to use? Is there a formula that you can share so others can use this to? I want to learn to can but don't like all the sugar I see in most recipes.

To Janmmcd:

You put the fruit in the jars and fill with juice to the top of the jar. There is no sugar to add to make the syrup. The juice is the syrup. You can buy the generic juice or what ever kind you like. If you buy the frozen, mix into a container as it shows on the the can. Usually 1 12 oz can gets 3 cans of water. This is using straight juice for the fruit. It tastes wonderful.

Canned Apricots
Tips for Canning Fruit
Food and Recipes CanningOctober 19, 2010
Grape juice that is splashing out of the cup.
Removing Grape Juice Stains from a Tablecloth
A slice of toast with grape jelly on it.
Grape Jam Recipes
Jar of canned papaya balls in syrup.
Canning Papayas
Freshly Canned Pears Near Pears in a Bowl
Canning Pears
🎉
🎄