Broccoli Dressing Casserole

• 1 pkg. chopped frozen broccoli
  • 1 can cream of mushroom soup
  • 1 can cream of chicken soup
  • 1 pkg. herb flavored cubed dressing
  • Ad
  • 1 stick melted margarine

Boil broccoli in 1 cup salted water; do not drain. Add soups. Mix dressing and margarine together. Mix broccoli and dressing together in casserole dish and bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.

By Robin from Washington, IA

Hi Robin,

I use this exact same recipe with yellow and/or green zucchini squash. Now, I'll try it with broccoli as it is one of our favorite vegetables. When using the squash, you might have to reduce the cooking water a little so it's not too wet or you can just add a bit more of the stuffing. I usually have leftover cornbread in the freezer, so I add that along with the package of stuffing. It's all so good. Eggplant works too.

Thank you for sharing.

Food and Recipes Recipes CasserolesNovember 9, 2010
Two heads of broccoli.
Saving Money on Broccoli
Broccoli and Corn Casserole Recipes
Frozen broccoli pieces on a plate.
Freezing Broccoli
Growing Broccoli, Storing Broccoli, Canning Broccoli
Growing Broccoli